Attend the ITCC Member Meeting conference call tomorrow, March 20, at 11:00 a.m. Central for a presentation by James Tunkey of I-OnAsia called “Investigating Cheating.”
Join the meeting here!
James Tunkey supports the CEO and I-On’s international office heads implement corporate strategy. Based in New York City, James also heads I-OnAmerica’s operational risk and security consultancy practice in the Western hemisphere. His responsibilities include the oversight of projects conducted on behalf of American clients overseas.
Prior to being assigned to New York, James lived and worked in Asia for 12 years. James has over a decade of leadership experience in investigations and risk consultancy in Asia; previously serving as the director of two major multi-national companies in the industry. James has undertaken groundbreaking Basel II compliance studies on the frequency and impact of operational risk events (e.g., fraud, intellectual property theft, terrorism, natural disasters, corruption) in Asia, and has been engaged on hundreds of assignments in the region. James received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Buffalo in Chinese Studies. He is fluent in Mandarin, a Permanent Resident of Hong Kong, and has extensive experience covering Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Thailand.
James holds a TRIUM M.B.A., jointly conferred by the NYU Stern School of Business, the London School of Economics and Political Science, and the HEC School of Business in Paris. He is a graduate of the Kennedy School of Government’s Corruption Control & Organizational Integrity Program; and Hong Kong University’s Advanced Law Enforcement Interviewing Techniques Course.
James is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). His affiliations include:
His designations and affiliations include:
- Regional Director of the New York Chapter of the Professional Risk Managers International Association
- Member of PRMIA’s Regional Directors?Standards Committee
- Member of the Board of Directors of the International Council of the Life Sciences
- Member of the Board of Directors of the World Water Center
- Member of the Council on Foreign Relations (Term 2005-2010)
- Member of the International Institute for Strategic Studies
- Member of the American Society for Industrial Security
- Associate Member of the International Organization of Asian Organized Crime Investigators and Specialists