Join a Project or Task Force
Contribute to industry task forces and special projects that influence global IT Certification policies. Current projects include:
- Agile Development
- Documentation of the IT Certification Ecosystem
- Process for Legal and Program Support to Invalidate if Unauthorized Material is Used
- ITCC Marketing Task ForceIf you are interested in participating or have additional ideas, tell us here.
Monthly Member Meetings
Each month ITCC hosts virtual Member Meetings with the goal of encouraging members to take time to listen to what others are doing in the certification industry to spark discussion. Meetings are held the third Thursday of each month. Have an idea for an upcoming meeting? Interested in reviewing recent meetings? Visit the Member Meeting Database on Basecamp for more information.
Basecamp is the project management tool ITCC Task Forces use to collaborate and also hosts:
- Member Meeting Video Database – All Member Meeting Videos since 2014
- ITCC March In Person Member Meeting Wrap-Up
- March Meeting Presentation and Minutes
- 2016 Employer Survey Results
- Recently Completed Task Force Projects:
- ITCC Incident Matrix
- Certification Program Question List
- Remote Proctoring – Benefits, Risks, and Lessons Learned White Paper
March In Person Meeting Wrap Up
If you weren’t able to attend the March in person meeting at ATP, stop by the ITCC Blog for a quick recap. Otherwise, all materials are available on Basecamp for your review.
Join Our LinkedIn Group
ITCC’s private LinkedIn Group is the format members use to engage with each other. Have a quick question or interested in starting a discussion? This is the place to connect with other individuals in the industry who are part of ITCC.
We also have a public company page, so feel free to connect with ITCC there as well.
Have questions about your membership? Want to learn more about other members of the group? Interested in getting more involved? Contact ITCC HQ for more information and support!
Invite Your Colleagues
To make sure you and your colleagues stay up to date on the newest ITCC news, please email ITCC the contact information of those who should be added to our member roster.